How will therapy help?
We all get stuck in unhelpful and destructive patterns of relating to one another from time to time and Relationship Therapy will help you to:
● Better understand yourself and your own behaviour.
● Better understand your partner and their behaviour.
● Find better ways to communicate with one another.
● Build trust and openness.
● Step out of unhelpful patterns of relating to one another.
● Appreciate how you affect your partner and how your partner affects you.
● Explore difficult emotions that you may never have talked about.
● Develop intimacy and connection.